AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

suspicious behavior in the payment activity

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Unfortunately today i got my adwords account blocked with a text of suspicious behavior in the payment.

Can you help me please with this situation. Can be a problem that now im staying in Thailand but card was embossed by bank in Russia and all the contacts in the billing address are inside Russia

thank you for any help

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: suspicious behavior in the payment activity

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Oleg,
What you are describing sounds like we have stopped your ads serving due to suspicious account behaviour. Generally we do this to protect you if we detect anything out of the ordinary.

I'd suggest getting in touch with the AdWords team, as they will have your account specific information and will be able to provide exact next steps: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
About 1 week i was trying to get support on email - nothing changed just autoanswers.
support by phone- they told me to create new one adwords account and import/export my campaign ... this is not a solution for me. Is there any way to contact support?
I can prove all the payment methods and billing address added in account with scans. I dont understand the reason why account was blocked.
thank you

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This older thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thank you.