AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

suspicious behavior in the payment activity Accts going down

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

All of my Accounts I manage In my MCC are being suspended because of suspicious behavior in the payment activity I can not get any answers from google as to if this will be fixed any advise before I lose my business?

I run a call center and manage 1 MCC with Google I use adwords to help promote businesses I use my business debt card to auto pay Google they take funds as needed and there is always money in that acct just for Google. I manage about 130 clients and this week everyone started being in a 2-3 review for this billing issue they are having and now everyone that was in review is now being suspended and Google cant give me any answers to why or how to fix it. I did finally get a form sent to me today to appeal this from a Google lady. But now I have to wait another 7 business days for an answer by then all my client will be very upset with their ads being down and will not want to work with us. Please tell me this is going to be a good out come as we have followed all Goggles rules and regulations and do not understand what is going on.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: suspicious behavior in the payment activity Accts going down

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Apex,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

I can understand your frustration. But as you have already filled in the requested form for reviewing your account, I would request you to bear with it. The dedicated account review team will come up with the best possible solution to it. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Yes very frustrating as I have complied with everything and can not get a reason to why this is happening and with a 7 day business wait that is a very long time on my end as my clients are going to get upset with not showing. I'm also very irritated that this form that was sent to me this morning wasn't sent soon this week and this was the first time of hearing of a form at all. I just want to know everything will be fine as I don't see why it wouldn't. Google makes a good amount of money from us and its planned to make tons more. Google just took more funds owed to them today so they aren't having trouble taking money and nothing is suspicious as the debt card is in my name ect.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Apex, with all your reasons, please bear with it. It would be addressed within the given time. You will be updated with a mail once the review is done. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, Apex INC

I am also facing a same issue. when i create account from mcc panel or create adword in separate gmail id --- in this all condition its will go in review.. 

1) This Happen because we are only certified but not google certified search partner.

2) We use multiple coupon for one clients

3)  we use multiple coupons for one client but use in 2,3 different site which is same site with same address. or copy site with same contents

4) Same Credit or Debit Card for  all 130 clients or maximum client

5) We just take management fees for adword accounts. or if client give you 1 lakh rupee then you can take 20 % for you and all other money spend in particular client's adword account..

I hope you understand what i mean to say...

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner
Thanks for your comment
I didn't think using the same debt card would ever be an issue for all my clients that doesn't make much sence. I do agree it might have to do with promo codes but they are the ones that say to take them and what accts are eligible and if that was the problem I wish Google would tell me and also what to do to fix all this before I run into a ton of mad clients. 7days is a long time to find out and then after trying to fix whatever the issue is. I'm not and haven't been touching the promos since this happened but again not even sure that's the problem.
Rebecca Apex Inc Owner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We are having a similar issue.

I agree with what Belim said to be honest, It's either the same billing details or something related to what he said about management fees although that doesn't seem logical.

Our Issue is...

NEW CLIENTS that we have NEVER dealt with before are being suspended for (multiple account, promo code or billing violations) when we have never even set an account up for them before, EVER.

There is no response from Google and when you do get one it's generally nameless and cold, giving no resolution to the situation.

Badged Google Partner
# 8
Badged Google Partner
Hello Vince,
I did finally get a form sent to me from Google to fill out for every single client that is down for this issue. It would have been helpful to get this form sent to me in the beginning of this mess. It then says it can take up to 3 days for a resolution tomorrow is the 3rd day so hopefully things will make a 360 for the better because my clients are starting to wonder what is going on and why their ads are down.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
how did things go on for you?

Badged Google Partner
# 10
Badged Google Partner
By Tuesday 12/16/14 all the clients that were having the billing issue was back up and no problems but yesterday 12/17/14 one of the new clients that I created automatically fell into the same billing issue for a 3 day review. This was just 1 client though out of around 7 new clients created. I wrote into my Google helper and he said I will have to wait out the 3 day review again for this client. Hopefully I don't keep running into this as my clients like to go up ASAP.