suspicious behavior in payment
Hello, I am Naresh. I just want to knew that my adwords account is suspended due to payment policy. Can u tell me that if my account suspended due to payment policy then can i get remaining payment refund. Please tell me for this. Thanking you
Re: suspicious behavior in payment[ Edited ]
December 2014 - last edited December 2014
Hello Naresh K
Welcome to the community.
I'm sorry for what happened. Try to look into this link first- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/173461?hl=en&ref_topic=2998280
And if you still have trouble, contact AdWords support as Drazen F has suggested.
Hope that helps a bit.
Re: suspicious behavior in payment
You can get ahead to cancel your account. Once you have done that, follow onscreen guidelines for requesting refund.
To make it even simpler, here are the steps for (India) -
- Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Click the the gear icon then Account settings and select Preferences.
- In the Account Cancellation section, click Cancel this account.
- Fill out all the necessary fields and click Submit Request.
- Click the the gear icon.
- Click Make payments.
- Click Request a refund.
- Fill out all the available fields and click Submit Request.
- If your account is on bank transfer prepay, you'll be brought to a secure PayPage. Fill out your bank account details and click Continue.
Then fax the following information to our international headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, at +353 1 633 5884:
- Your 10-digit AdWords customer ID (located at the top of any page in your account)
- Bank account holder's name
- Bank account number
- Bank account type (specify savings, checking or another type)
- Bank name
- Branch code
- Bank code
- Bank address
- IFSC code
For information specific to different country, you can visit this URL https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8440?rd=1
Join me on Google+
About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.