AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are experiencing problems with our google adwords account. We have talked to the customer service representatives, but none of them are able to resolve this issue. Our account is suspended because we have not paid. But every time we try to pay google adwords denies the payment. I have tried several credit cards which i have double checked and am sure that there is enough money in them to pay for this service. I don't know why it will not work. Please get back to us as soon as possible.

Re: suspension

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Lincoln,

Welcome to the Adwords Community forum.

We have no access to your account or can help you other then offering some potential advice. You will need to continue working with the customer service reps and i suggest you attempt to work with "Billing".

So one suggestion to to triple check that Credit card has funds. Make sure you fill in all the required information in the billing section of your account, and call the Customer service line again requesting the Billing Department.

Re: suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have checked the credit cards with the bank five times. Customer service said there was nothing else that they could do, they said they would delete my account by the end of this month and i have been trying to resolve this issue for a month now. Customer service said to post on here for help with my account. I have put in a lot of money into this and creating a new account would waste all of that money. I would just like to reactivate my account, the bank sent back the payments that were canceled so i have paid what was due, yet my account still seems to be suspended and customer service said there was nothing that they could do. I am not sure what do to next. Please help me out with this issue as soon as possible.