AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

suspension due to billing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My account for some reason has been suspended due to google's inability to verify my billings info.

That makes no sense to me since all the info is correct and I use this is exact same info and cc to pay for my bills.

My biggest problem though is that it seems I can't get through to a google rep-all I get are these automatic e-mail responses that don't help me at all and the same goes when I try calling google.

Is there anybody out there that can help me or at least explain what could have gone wrong???

Thanks

Lucas

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: suspension due to billing?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Were you able to reach the automated system & enter your customer id? 

Please check the hours of operation Worldwide Phone Support.

More Power,

Loraine

More Power,
Loraine

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Loraine,

Yes I have called and entered my customer Id, and guess what recived the exact same automated message I get when I try contacting you online. Furthermore the message states that since my account is suspended I can only contact you online.

Later I called again this not punching in my account id-I made it to a rep, told her my story and she said-I can't help only online.

And well you already know how much help I recived online.

This is really a joke I'm a paying customer and this the way I'm treated-first suspending my account for no good reason and then when I try to contact someone for explanations-I hit a brick wall!!!!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Lucas,

I dug into this one a little bit because it came up in a weekly review.  This suspension does have something to do with billing, but I'm not comfortable saying more than that in public for confidentiality reasons.  (Both yours and ours.)

The team responsible for account suspensions told me that they've sent you a link to a suspension appeal form several times.  Did you get it?  If you did, please fill it out and an expert on this will take a look.

If you didn't get the email about appealing, you probably need to log in to your AdWords account and update your contact email address.  Once you do that, post here and I'll ask them if they can send the email again.

Laura

AdWords engineer

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your response!

Yes I have recieved the links to suspension forms-but that is one of the problems-automated responses,that is not the way to treat a paying customer!

That's why I very much appreciate the personal attention I've finally been recieving.

Please do you care to ellaborate about this billing issue?

I would very much appreciate it if you send me to my e-mail LucasWexler@gmx.com

I'm very much intrigued to understand this billing issue-I have never had issues with my cc! if confiedncialty is the issue.

Again thank you for your attention and willingness to help me out!

Lucas

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Zee-I appreciate finally receiving personal treating as should any paying customer receive!
Hopefully not only will you un-suspend my account but also explain what caused all these problems-surely you owe me that.
Again Thank you!
Lucas

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Laura,
I haven't received any messages from you so I thought maybe you haven't seen my reply.
Like I said please feel free to contact me personally at xxxx@xxxxx and explain to me this confidential billing matter.

Thank you for your assistance.
Lucas

Google Employee
# 9
Google Employee

Lucas,

It was the weekend; I'm just getting in to work now on Monday.

I can't say any more about this.  Please fill out that appeal form you got via email.  That will go to the right people.  I've alerted  them and they're watching for it.  Apologies for the impersonal treatment, but we suspend hundreds of thousands* of accounts per year and there's no way we could alert everyone individually.  Support is not my real job anyway; I'm not very good at it, as you can probably tell if you read some of my past rants on the forum directed at suspended advertisers with crappy web sites.

Laura

*Yes, I really mean 100,000+ suspensions.  It's actually closer to a million.  The vast majority are accounts created by bots owned by people trying to create accounts for running scams or for defrauding us or our users.  Those guys usually don't fill out the appeal form; they just try again.  There's more background in this blog post, and there's also a video floating around that covers a lot of the same territory.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 10
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi LucasWexler,

You were contacted by the AdWords support representative. Please if you need to communicate any issues about your account, I encourage you to communicate it to the representative.

I've removed your email address as per our posting guidelines.

Thanks,
Zee
G+