AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone can help me. My Ads got suspended due to site policy. But I'm not so sure which part of my site need to be amend. I have make 2 report to adowrds support team. but untill now almost a month still waiting for their respond. I even call them 3 to 4 times, and their answer waiting for adwords engineer reply. I really appreciate your help. Here are my blog http://herbalifecoaching.blogspot.com for your perusal.

Thanks in advanced

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Bilbo (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi ihsan,

First, for your own privacy, it would be a good idea to edit out your email address from this thread. 

Now on to the site...I visited it, clicked one link and BAM - pop-up ads...I'm not going to look much further, this is a major problem and it may not be the only one.  Please review this particular policy here:

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/static.py?hl=en&page=guide.cs&guide=1308145&topic=131086...

I would suggest that you review all of the Adwords policies and clean up your site accordingly.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi PPCBossman,

Thank you for your advice, I already clear the email. Regarding the pop up I dont know how the pop up appeared. And the worst is I dont know how to clear the pop up since i'm using blogspot and my excess is limited, to me it is anoyying when some ads disturbing my site and effect on my ads account. and other thing I would like to know if my content in the site are following the adwords policy or not. I went through the policy many times, I think my site content didnt abuse ads policy except the spammer ( if you and anyone know how to prevent the spam, please advice.

Thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Bilbo (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello ihsan,

You can read this Content related policy which says mirroring and framing is not allowed. Unique content should be present on the website used to advertise for Adwords.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Has your adword account been unsuspended?