AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

suspended my adward account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

dear,

today i got an email from google adward which suspended my adward account. i didnt know that google prevent opening many adward accounts and using promo copuns with it. i sent them an email about this and i'm still waiting their reply. now i cant run ads and this will kill my business. i dont know what to do, anyone can help?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: suspended my adward account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I am afraid but creating multiple Adwords accounts for the same business is in violation of Double Serving Policy of Adwords.

You can read the policy details in this article.

As far as suspended accounts are concerned, these accounts or any associated ones are not allowed to run ads in future. You might consider reading this reference too.

I would suggest you to wait for the reply on the email you have sent as the final decision maker is Google of course.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i told them about this and also i provided them with my full information and my billing infomration also my credit cards copy and passprt copy to be more sure that i'm not a scammer... also in the last adward account i didnt use promo code and added my credit card, and at first this account held under review for 10 days and then my ads start running... after that i stopped the ads for 5 days  and the run it again, but the ads didnt run and today i got a suspenstion email... i wish this will help

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello again,

I would advice you to wait for Adwords support's reply because as I said earlier, the ball is in their court...

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I am jumping in here to ask; if, currently, all "aditional" accounts have been closed, and you are left with only one (account) ?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies.