AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

suspended for billing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi,

received and email from adwords that my account is suspended

We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of your AdWords account (customer ID <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> ) or a connected account. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts and stopped your ads from running.

i requested reconsideration but same answer received.

what to do next? i have just one account and one credit card on it. the problem is i have a balance unpaid of aprox 20$. i tried to paid it manually but for no reason the transaction doesn't go trough even i have money on card.

thanks for your answers.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security.

Re: suspended for billing

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Cosmin,

I think your best bet is to contact Adwords support for futher details as there are many reasons for getting your account suspended and i'f you're not able to diagnose it yourself then you need to get more personal diagnoses via support.

Thanks,

Muhannad

Re: suspended for billing

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Cosmin,

Please get in touch with Adwords Support to get this sorted. Please find a link below to the Adwords support number:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067

Regards
Rohit Khanna