AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

still didn't work

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yep.. just did everything you said.. and it still won't get me out of the billing page. it still requires me to input a credit card and start a campaign.

Re: still didn't work

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Georgette.

Do you have an existing thread open? If so could you please post in there so we can see what has already been discussed?

Thanks!
Ryan.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Tracking-Reporting/How-to-access-keyword-tools/m-p/358134#M1...

--
Sincerely,
Georgette Kakridas
Founder & CEO
LoudMouth Strategies
gk@loudmouthstrategies.com
PH: 619.704.8682 | M: 916.335.9956
www.loudmouthstrategies.com | @loudmouthgk | Connect on LinkedIn

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and confidential and are solely for the use of the addressee. It may contain material which is legally privileged. If you are not the addressee or the person responsible for delivering to the addressee, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use of it is strictly prohibited.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Georgette,

Please be mindful of our Community guidelines against self-promotion when crafting your Community signature. I'd also caution you against including your contact information, as it's publically accessible to anyone within the Community and can be indexed on search.