AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

started a new adword account and charged 10 dollars without even starting a an ad campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello,

just now I have started an adword account, without even startind an ad campaign, my credit card is charged 10 dollars. Where will I can see my prepaid amount.?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: started a new adword account and charged 10 dollars without even starting a an ad campaign?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Me N My Toys,

My suggestion would be to review the billing area of your AdWords account to see what's happened. To do so:

1.) Log in to your account and click on the cog icon located in the top-right corner of the interface.

2.) Click on Billing & payments from the drop-down menu.

3.) Click on Transactions in the left-hand column of the page.

From here you should be able to identify what the $10 charge was.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

started a new adword account and charged 10 dollars without even starting a an ad campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks for your help, I already checked that, it is showing payment received 10 dollars. credit balance 0.

Re: started a new adword account and charged 10 dollars without even starting a an ad campaign?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Me N My Toys,

In that case, I'd recommend checking this article out and then use the "contact us" hyperlink found in the third step. I personally believe that's going to be your best way of getting the matter resolved.

I'd be interested to know what it was in the end though.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.