AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

standard charted pakistan debit card not working adwords google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I can add my standard charted visa debit card but i cannot make manual payment once added

when i add card google deducts PKR 70

that mean all information entered is correct.

I asked bank that why card add is success but manual payment afterwords does not work.

SC bank said it is because first time google is sending all information necessary to carry out the transaction but google is not sending complete information at time of making manual transaction.

Bank further said google is not sending expiry data and CVV code , second time.

I wrote to google as well.

Can anybody tell , if he 100% sure (no bongi) that his debit card worked and which banks card?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: standard charted pakistan debit card not working adwords google

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Shaharyar,

It's good that you wrote to Google as well because forum members do not have access to your payment details. Decline, however, does happen from time to time to almost all of us. The best option a savvy advertisers can choose against it is to set up a backup payment method. This is how you can do it:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375299

Best,
Lakatos

Re: standard charted pakistan debit card not working adwords google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Salam Shaharyar,

I'm having same issue with my SCB bank card. Did you find any solution till yet?

Thanks

standard charted pakistan debit card not working adwords google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any solutions. I am unable to carry this out