AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

spending limit defined by your account-level budget has been reached

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I get this error but i even deposited some extra cash after. I get 0 clicks but my ad won't run, can you help me ? 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: spending limit defined by your account-level budget has been reach

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Did you try speaking with one of the Adwords customer Support representative on this? This could happen due to exceeding of your Monthly Budget as per your Credit Line amount.

Read more about this here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/98759?rd=1

Pankaj 

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Andrei,

If you have began advertising recently, it may have gone towards the account activation. Please send me a screenshot and I can help. You can send it at XXXXXXXX.

Cheers,

KC

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RaggyRat (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Andrei,

With respect to this concern, we would highly recommend contacting AdWords Support directly as they would be able tolook into your account to identify and help fix this fastest. Sharing a screenshot of your account's billing details with a third party might not be advisable from the viewpoint of your account security. You can contact support by calling or emailing us.

We don't mean to question the expertise nor the intentions of anyone offering to help you. However, it's best to utilize channels setup to help you in this regard first.

Do review the best practices for posting in the community on our community guidelines page.

Sincerely,

RR

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee
Hi Again,

To add to this, we'd like to assure you that Google does not charge any activation charges towards AdWords account and has discontinued this quite some time ago. Rest assured that no part of your payment has been used for this.

Sincerely,

RR

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cant able to see the preview of my add in Add Preview and Diagnosis. Please help tell me what is the reason behind this.