AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

sir my account was suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

sir for the first time we doing bussiness with google sir so without our knowledge we did this error so kindly relieve our account in live our customers are enquirening about there adds on google sir. then too we are doing in small scale industry bussiness with the help of my brother credit card. now its showing we are using stolen credit card , my brothers phone number which he metioned in credit was being barred so some other person using that number , please u can use the mail id with he register for credit card and contact him to verify sir please its we urgent please help us sir we are in trouble with out google adwords help we cant proceed our bussiness sir. we made a call to toll free for google adwords but they tranfering a call to the system we cant understand sir please help us from this trouble sir,still now we dont know who was the right person to contact sir.... please please please help us sir......

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: sir my account was suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I would suggest filling up this form so that AdWords support can investigate this matter and revert back to you:

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/compromised_account?rd=1

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: sir my account was suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I would suggest filling up this form so that AdWords support can investigate this matter and revert back to you:

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/compromised_account?rd=1

Pankaj

sir my account was suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

sir, my google business account suspended,my name jai bhanu & business name           new microsun info.

address-babunia more,rajendra path,siwan

near amber hardware

siwan,bihar,pin841226 

my website newmicrosuninfo@gmail.com

so please my reactivate google business account.

so thanks for this....