AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

sir i know you have 7 sense but in my case i am not rec,any calls n bu

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am having problem only yesterday my account suddenly get hipper and no calls no business how came this click come to me we are just repair service for mobile we don't gate in a week this much business from were we can pay this kind of money please check how came this account 

we have read a note that ?

Some of your ads may stop running in the next few weeksPhone numbers are no longer supported inside ad text or sitelinks extensions. Some of your ads contain phone numbers and will stop running in the next few weeks unless you make changes. To help customers call you directly from your ad, please use call extensions instead.Learn more Don't show this again  

and we have remove our telephone nos that we have did other than my ads working ok but suddenly i have seen that in one day you have taken all most 4000/ aed that equal to my to technician monthly income.

i am requesting one more time please check and investigate how and why its happen and answer me in professional way

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: sir i know you have 7 sense but in my case i am not rec,any calls

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there 

Sorry to hear you've had some trouble there. I've asked our team to look into this and they should be back in contact in the coming days

Thanks

A.