AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

search campaign consistently meeting its daily budget

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

what happens as a result of a search campaign consistently meeting its daily budget

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author SAMIUR R
September 2015

Re: search campaign consistently meeting its daily budget

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Samiur

Adding my inputs in all the great answers above, a campaign that consistently meeting its budget will result in loosing impressions which your campaign can get. I suggest that you check the search impression share and lost metric in your account for that campaign to view this information. You can add those columns from customize tab.
Also as per my understanding if you are using automatic bidding then Google will try to give you as many clicks as possible within your budget that means your cpc will be less which may lead to lower avg. position for the campaign.

My views!

Abhishek

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Just a small addition to what Neha said above, make sure you are reviewing your Search Terms on daily or regular basis so that you know whether you are getting the relevant traffic within your constraint budget or not.

So review these terms and take immediate action based on the queries you get. You can also look at your ad schedule settings and take action on that as well to make sure that your ads are displayed during the time you want and are not showing during non performing hours.

My couple cents!

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Focus your spend on those visits that convert. If your budget is limited (and everyone's budget is!) then you need to be sure that the visitors you are getting are the most likely to generate a return on your investment.

The more waste you can eliminate the more profitable your spend will be.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author SAMIUR R
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Samiur

Adding my inputs in all the great answers above, a campaign that consistently meeting its budget will result in loosing impressions which your campaign can get. I suggest that you check the search impression share and lost metric in your account for that campaign to view this information. You can add those columns from customize tab.
Also as per my understanding if you are using automatic bidding then Google will try to give you as many clicks as possible within your budget that means your cpc will be less which may lead to lower avg. position for the campaign.

My views!

Abhishek

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Missed potential ad impressions