AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

removed two videos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi when i complained that you had removed two videos from youtube with over 5k views you contacted me by telephone only to ignore every question i put to you and simply ask me to spend more money promoting videos you have removed not only did you remove them without informing me who told you to remove them or why but also you gave the copyright of my video to ati illegally you have now removed two videos which you illegally claim ati owned the copyright to you had better explain yourselves to both myself and as you illegally claim ati owns the copyright to my video even though not one ati hardware product supports the 256x192 screen resolution that my video was recorded in

if you dont put the internet bandwidth on every tab of every browser and internet required app and if you dont put the actul speed we get which is less than 10% of what we are paying for so we can automatically get a fuill refund then you are not better than criminals

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: removed two videos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ati does not own copyright of a videos at 256x192 they dont support this resolution in fact they couldnt care less about the morons who mbuy the rubbish they flog which dont work if your stupid enough to buy one with video input
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Rogerjowett,

This is the AdWords Community.  We cannot help you with your YouTube video removal issues. 

Here are some options for you:

1.  YouTube Forum

2.  YouTube Help

3.  YouTube Support

Good Luck!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
your so kind you want me to post the question in the right forum in the right section of the right forum stop lying
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Rogerjowett,

If I'm not mistaken, you came here, to the AdWords Community seeking answers for why some of videos have been removed from YouTube. 

We work on and help advertisers who are working in AdWords.  If your videos were indeed being promoted through AdWords, you could have potentially explained in some further details.

I am not lying here, nor do I appreciate you saying so. I am here, on my own time as a volunteer trying to assist folks who need and appreciate it.

I'm still unclear about what you would like us to do for you.

Would you be so kind as to elaborate about your issues regarding AdWords Advertising so someone here can help you with your AdWords problems?

If you're experiencing problems with YouTube removing your videos directly, I have provided you with a couple of options to where you can see further assistance with your YouTube problems.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi CUSTOMER SERVICE

you want to explain how come you ahve removed two videos? givent eth copyright to a company that doesnt even make hardware that can produce a 256x192 image?

i cant monetise either of them not that it is worth doing anyway

you are deliberately unpromoting the videos despite taking money to promte them?

you are internet crooks you are stealing money hacking pc computer s the operating system wont let meuse the sodding hardware int eh sodding machine i get less than 3% of the advertised conenction speed and you at google couldnt care less about any of this you just want folk to post complaints int he tright forum? serioualsy you are the biggest crooks on the planet

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
as a volunteer helping one of the richest multinationals on the planet are you mental
if these crooks cannot afford to take you on full time with union representation then dont work for the fascists

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
would you like to explain why my vga hardware doesnt work along with the modem too?

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 9
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi rogerjowett

As Tom correctly informed you, this Community can't help you with your request. Please, use this link: http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/request.py  - to conatct YouTube support. 

Thank you,

Zee
G+

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This post was removed by the Community Manager as per the Community Posting Guidelines. Please don'tt use an abusive language. If you, I will have to terminate your membership. 

Thank you,