AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

remove the hold on my account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir/Madam,
i can't make a payment please remove the hold on my account.

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: remove the hold on my account.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Bored D,

We are not able to see or access your Adwords account, so you should contact AdWords support directly for more precise care. If you visit AdWords and log in, you will see a gear icon in the upper right corner. Click on it and you will see a phone number you can call. Alternately, you can click on Help (same place) and pick another method to interact with support.

Further, if your issue was only with a credit card that is now resolved and you wish to reuse that payment method (fix it), you can do the following (an actual hold placed by AdWords will need you to interact with Support, as stated at the beginning on my post):

1) Log in to Adwords.

2) Click on gear icon in upper right corner.

3) Click Billing.

Next, you need to click on the Billing Settings in the left hand menu.  You will see all of your submitted payment methods and above the failed one will be a red bar with the words Fix It. Click on those words and follow prompts to validate the payment method. You will need to do this every time your payment method is declined. Google payments often trigger fraud protection on credit cards until the bank or institution becomes familiar with you doing business with Google. 

Kind Regards,

James