AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

refund request cancellation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

requested a refund but i have not received them and it has been over 3 years..  How can i cancel the refund request to use that money for my campaigns again???

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: refund request cancellation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Jack,

To be honest with you, it deosn't take such a long time as you said about the refund request. I think it is better if you can call Adwords support and seek their help in using the money which you actually requested for a refund. They would be in a better shape to address you: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google owes me 40k but the card on file is NOT VALID anymore ...I told them to refund my money to last card on file or mail to me but Google has taken the position that the CARD IS THE OWNER not the PERSON WHO IS THE OWNER... 12 months and counting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Have same issue. 2 years and counting. No refund,  no support. Sent them fax, let's see if it will help.

Biggest issue is that you can't get on the phone with them as account is closed. Once it is closed, all you will get is: "Your account is closed, have a nice day" message.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
 Google Is A Monopoly And Should Be Investigated By The Government

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You are absolutely correct.
This giant is so big that people are just bulldozed away and being brushed off by their power and the way they treat their customers. they don't owe me as much as they do to you, but Ill take this chance to get justice here, and I am going to take them on with anything I can, Current affairs, government watch dog, lawyers etc... but ill get them. Because as much as 50% of the leads I have received are from invalid areas that I do not service and I pay per click.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had to use personal connections in order to get my money back. I knew the guy who new the guy inside google. And they finally after 2 years refunded funds back to my account.

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

Thank you.