AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

refund adjustment

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I was using Pensamedia services for Google add. as per below mail reference , look like they shut down their operations now. 

as they mentioned in below main they ask me to contact Google adwords with reference id. 

Can you please suggest me how to get refund from remaining amount or if I want to use for another ad.

Thanks

-Sanjeev

Dear Sanjeev Mishra,

Greetings

We started this journey around 3 years back to empower Indian businesses by advertising on Digital Media. We worked with over 15,000 Businesses in this time, invested a lot in technology and processes. We attempted to deliver best to our levels in this course of time to all of our advertisers.

But as destiny has its own ways, this journey has come to an end.

As you may be aware, due to continued financial distress the Company is not in a position to serve your advertisements on Google Adwords anymore.The Company collected advances in lieu of spending on Google Adwords but is unable to fulfill the commitment due to its present financial position.

The business model is structured in a manner that the Company buys ad inventory from Google on a usage basis and the balance unspent on Google Adwords is with the Company, which the latter is unable to honor due to a distress situation.

The current status of your campaign or the amount un-spent by the Company can be verified here:<edited by a Community Manager as noted below> Kindly use forgot password option in case you cannot login with the email id on which this email has been sent to you.

We have informed Google of our current situation, please confirm if you would you still be interested to continue to serve advertisements on Google Adwords with another preferred partner, call on 1800-258-2554 or click on the link below.

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Google has agreed to support you in terms of your pending Google Adwords budget and managing your account.

Kindly refer below mentioned contract id for further information.

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

You may also refer to the list of Premier SME Partners in India here: https://www.google.co.in/intl/en/ads/premiersmbpartner/advertisers-findpartner.html

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you in the meantime and look forward for a rewarding relationship of yours with Google.

Best Regards

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: refund adjustment

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Sanjeev,
You'll need to be able to log into your AdWord's account to request a refund.

Please ask this company to grant you access to the account.

Kathleen