AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

reactivation of adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i m not able to reactivate my adwords account.........................  even on following the steps provided by google ... 

it shows

"We apologise for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it. Please note that using your browser's back button in AdWords can increase the likelihood of errors. If you think this was the cause of your error, please try again without using the back button."    

plz tell me how to reactivate my account

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: reactivation of adwords account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi HopeClinics,

I am not sure what specific steps you have followed. Basically re-activation is not  a complicated task. Log into the AdWords account and preferably add some additional funds. When you're done, create a campaign and there you go. 

The error message you quoted may temporarily come up when Google experiences sort of technical issues in your region. I have seen it myself in my account multiple times. Honestly I don't know about any specific reasons except the ones Google listed. What I for one did is waiting for a few hours till the message disappeared. I can't recall any case when it persisted way too long.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is also happening with mine. I have the message :

"This account has been cancelled.
The ads are not running and all other account activity has been stopped. Any edits that you make here will take effect only if you reactivate the account. If you would like to do so, please click here."

I opened the account a while back but never used it. I've recently added funds and a campaign. When I click the "click here" link, I am brought to my billing page where all looks as it should (my funds are there).
Any ideas how to enable it properly?
Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Please re activate my account a.s.a.p. I have made a payment. 6358909972

johan.viljoen6@gmail.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

moron..good luck getting that money back from these thieves

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hey wettg, rather than being abusive to other forum members, why not ask for help?  You'll find the people here will be much more responsive if you ask an actual question rather than just venting your own opinions on the threads of others genuinely looking to help themselves.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Hi Stevo11

If you're looking to try and make sure the ads in your account are enabled and up and running, it is important to check that your ads and keywords are not paused, and that your ad group and campaign are not paused. 

You can check these features by going to the respective tab for each feature. 

This link here will help you edit the status of your ads, but the principles will be the same for your ad groups, campaigns, and keywords. 

Hope this helps! 

If you need any more help getting your ads back up and running, please reply to this thread and the Community will try and help you out further. 

A.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sir, for long time I am facing problems with my Adwords account no. 9474032439 I am not able to activate my account even after following the procedure please help me at this issue ..my account got approved on 20 sep 2012 since then I am trying ...please assets me