AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

"due to system error or schedule maintenance payment was declined'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi

I've been having this problem for a few months now. I have a small amount owing to adwords ( a few £100) but every time I try to pay I get the error "due to system error or schedule maintenance payment was declined' I've tried several cards but to no avail.

Support says this due to a problem there end but it's been going on for so long it seems like nothing is being done about it.

In the mean time they have sent the payment to the collections dept who are threatening me with court action. Live chat always refers me to my original support email who hasn't even bothered responding in a month and the last person I spoke to (via phone last night) reassured me they had spoken to collections and they won't chase me for payment. (this turned out to not be true as the collections dept is not aware of this)

If anyone can sort this or tell me how I can make a payment! (I will happily do a bank transfer if I can't make cc payment etc)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: "due to system error or schedule maintenance payment was declined'

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear that you've had a frustrating experience. I've looked into this case for you and it does look like my colleagues on the AdWords support team, as well as our engineering team and collections team are aware of this issue. Since the appropriate teams are already working on the issue, there is nothing else I can do at this time. However, if the issue still has not been resolved a week from today, please respond here and I will look into the issue for you again.

Thanks for your continued patience,

Cassie

Re: "due to system error or schedule maintenance payment was declined'

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

lo @CassieH,

I too faced the same issue and I contacted Support team . They said that this issue cant be resolved and need to create new account.

But Im facing the same issue with my new account also.

Can you say me what is the exact issue.

So, it will be helpful in future.

Thanks.,

Manikandan G.