AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

"Your account is suspended because your billing information can't be verified"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

i have created an account for a friend two weeks ago,

we have uploaded one video to YouTube and promoted it with Ad-words,

after 3 days a red line with this note appeared at the front of my Ad-words site:
Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other Ad-words accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your Ad-Words accounts

when I'm clicking on "learn more" it states: Your account is suspended because your billing information can't be verified.

I've tried to call Google phone service with no luck, and still really don't understand what's wrong with my billing information. have tried to fill the form yesterday but then received the following email:

Dear advertiser,

Thanks for your continued patience during this process. We’ve confirmed that your account is in violation of our Ad-Words policies. Since this decision is final, the account will not be reinstated. Please avoid creating additional Ad-Words accounts, as they will be subjected to the same suspension.

Our support team will not be able to give you any more specifics on the suspension.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Can someone please suggest what's wrong with my Ad-words account? this account is crucial for my friend's business.

Thank you everybody,

Y

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;
Please fill in this form;

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So i did,
but for some reason google treats me like I'm a criminal.

I've filled this form twice, and in both times I've received the same respond from some Elizabeth that keeps stating that i've violated the terms without any explanation.

this is an automatic message if i get it right.

I don't know what is the problem with my payment activity but clearly google loved my 3000 Israeli Shekels (Paid on time with credit card).

Such a shame for w well known respected company to treat customers like that, without really give a decent reason for the suspension.