AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

"Uh Oh an error occurred" While entering billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I setup my first campaign for my youtube channel last night and it went through without a hitch. My Adwords account has a different email than the youtube channel. Any subsequent attempts to promote another video will reach the part where I sign in to an adwords account, and after entering the country field, and then clicking next, I get "Uh Oh an error occurred". If I setup adwords on my other email address, it went through no problem. Both adwords accounts are linked to the youtube channel. 

How can I promote from youtube, without having to create a new email address everytime? I tried creating another campaign for another video, with higher daily budget and cpv, on the first adwords account, but absolutely no activity has happened on that campaign.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

First, sorry for not having an answer.

I'm having almost the same issue, except I'm still trying to setup the first campaign.

My YouTube channel and adwords are under the same email, but the channel is a "branding account" I made to have another channel name. After signing to adwords and entering my country name (México) the next page only shows that same error message and a small number 3 above the Save button. I've tried with different pc's and browsers and there's no difference.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello again. In my case, the issue happened while trying to create the campaign through YouTube, via the "Promote" button. I've created a new video campaign from the adwords page itself and it worked!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the SAME issue! I also had a "3" above the save button after the billing tab when I tried to promote my video on YouTube. How were you able to promote your video through AdWords directly? I started the process but didn't see a way to select my video and promote the same way I was trying to do on YouTube. Any suggestions?? Thank you!

Re: "Uh Oh an error occurred" While entering billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Create a new video campaign, there are two setup pages, on the second you can choose the video you want to promote. It's different, with more options but at the end it's the same thing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you friend!