AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

"There was an error with your operation" message

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all!

I keep getting this error when logging in my account.

There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved. 

Please refresh this page to try again. 

If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page.

I have no AdBlock, and yet it still doesn't work.

Please Help. Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: "There was an error with your operation" message

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Tom V

Try the "first line" remedy: clear cache and delete cookies.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys...

I have the same error... cleared cache and cookies... no change.... no ad blocking plugins either

Please help  Smiley Happy

BTW I'm using chrome on a mac mini running OSX 10 Yosemite if that helps

Marcel

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Getting this error as well, when trying to use Keyword Planner.  Cleared cookies and cache and using a browser with no extensions still not luck.

Seen numerous posts about this error over the years and no real solution or explanation on why it is happening.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i agree. how can google not help out with this when it is so important to their business?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I also have the same issue.

I have done many things.

Clear cookies, Restart, Disable all plugins, Allow Javascript, etc.

But, still not working yet.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’