AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

"My AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information could not be verified"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everybody

My account have been suspend & show message "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified" . I  contact adword team many times but don't receive any good reason ,  They told me "read policy only" , I use credit card shopping online many time , no have problem , I send question for header adwords team many time , I understand he  busy <OR Don't read my E MAIl > but he don't to describe for me with good reason. I contact header google adwords with e mail 3 - 4 times, This is last questions for him. < I create new account , I don't have any debt with google adwords & don't use any coupon. but my account have been suspend >

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Content In Email to Adword Teams  <Last Email>

1. I want to clear billing for adwords billing $13.75 ,I use same credit card information , Are you charege billing with my credit card ? Or not , How to pay billing adwords $13.75 ? If you can't charege credit card , please tell about billing  amount , date/month/year and time for me. Its truth during September 2012 to October 2012 , They don't see billing adword , If you send billing truth , They must to see your billing and call me immediately If have a problem. 
      2.  Before my account have been suspend , I call operator google adword team in Singapore two times,I request charge billing credit card and talk with my credit card about how to pay billing , This two operator accept about solve problem, about my billing , They check about this and tell me don't worry & NO Problem and tell me  , She will reply answer for me but I don't receive any email from google . Do you know about this my billing from operator ? Or not , Why don't you check your system with your operator. ?

3 Could you get point for my fault ?  Could you tell me about information ? Why my account have been suspend ?

4 How to verify my credit card ? If you send billing adwords to Krung Sri Bank , Please tell me about detail billing adwords , When you send adwords billing ? I want to know amount date/month/year and time. Manager Bank Krung Sri service customer want to know this happend.

5 I want to talk with Head Adwords Team , Are you have account email ? Your name ? and SKype ID ?

Finally I know you are a big company ,Google have a quality and professional, I wish you answer me all question. Now everybody and me think you can describe all question for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you For All Help , I just want to know this truth  !!!  Google is a big company search engine , I believe you have high quality and professional. I'm waiting your answer.

Thank You

Re: "My AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information could not be verifi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Nobody can't help me !!  Please advice me to solve this problem !! 

I  just want to know about truth information , Why google suppot don't answer me ?

If I do mistake , please tell me ,  Why my account have been suspend ? 

Re: "My AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information could not be verifi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Today I receive email from speciallist adwords team again , They tell me read policy only again , I want to clear debt $13.75 , How do I pay billing for adwords ?  Nobody to tell me , Nobody adwords team interest this problem . If you want to closed my account , I just want to clear debt $13.75 for adwords. I can't believe , I send questions for specialits adwords team  4-5 times but nobody answer me , Unbelieveable

Finally I want to know your answer , I think you are a professional. please tell me to all questions.

Thank You , Google I love you

Wachira

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

`Angel Zee  , Where are you ? I want to know answer , Please advice for me to help solve this problem !!! I want to clear debt $13.75 for adwords billing.

Adwords Team Please Advice for me , please tell me solve this problem !!!! How to solve this problem ? Please !!!!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank You Very much , I glad to see my account active . Thank For your kind , Thank For All helping . Today Somebody in Google call to my mobile phone  while I take a bath , My dad talk with somebody but he  speak english language not very well I don't know who are you ? .Please tell your number phone then I will call back to you , Or you can call me back again with same mobile phone. Thank a lot for adwords team.

Thank somebody in Google  who call me in today , I want to talk with you . I know you are work in Google. Please phone to me again with same number mobile phone.