AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

"My AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information could not be verified"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everybody

My account have been suspend & show message "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified" . I  contact adword team many times but don't receive any good reason ,  They told me "read policy only" , I use credit card shopping online many time , no have problem , I send question for header adwords team many time , I understand he  busy <OR Don't read my E MAIl > but he don't to describe for me with good reason. I contact header google adwords with e mail 3 - 4 times, This is last questions for him. < I create new account , I don't have any debt with google adwords & don't use any coupon. but my account have been suspend >

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Content In Email to Adword Teams  <Last Email>

1. I want to clear billing for adwords billing $13.75 ,I use same credit card information , Are you charege billing with my credit card ? Or not , How to pay billing adwords $13.75 ? If you can't charege credit card , please tell about billing  amount , date/month/year and time for me. Its truth during September 2012 to October 2012 , They don't see billing adword , If you send billing truth , They must to see your billing and call me immediately If have a problem. 
      2.  Before my account have been suspend , I call operator google adword team in Singapore two times,I request charge billing credit card and talk with my credit card about how to pay billing , This two operator accept about solve problem, about my billing , They check about this and tell me don't worry & NO Problem and tell me  , She will reply answer for me but I don't receive any email from google . Do you know about this my billing from operator ? Or not , Why don't you check your system with your operator. ?

3 Could you get point for my fault ?  Could you tell me about information ? Why my account have been suspend ?

4 How to verify my credit card ? If you send billing adwords to Krung Sri Bank , Please tell me about detail billing adwords , When you send adwords billing ? I want to know amount date/month/year and time. Manager Bank Krung Sri service customer want to know this happend.

5 I want to talk with Head Adwords Team , Are you have account email ? Your name ? and SKype ID ?

Finally I know you are a big company ,Google have a quality and professional, I wish you answer me all question. Now everybody and me think you can describe all question for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you For All Help , I just want to know this truth  !!!  Google is a big company search engine , I believe you have high quality and professional. I'm waiting your answer.

Thank You

Re: "My AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information could not be verifi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Nobody can't help me !!  Please advice me to solve this problem !! 

I  just want to know about truth information , Why google suppot don't answer me ?

If I do mistake , please tell me ,  Why my account have been suspend ? 

Re: "My AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information could not be verifi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Today I receive email from speciallist adwords team again , They tell me read policy only again , I want to clear debt $13.75 , How do I pay billing for adwords ?  Nobody to tell me , Nobody adwords team interest this problem . If you want to closed my account , I just want to clear debt $13.75 for adwords. I can't believe , I send questions for specialits adwords team  4-5 times but nobody answer me , Unbelieveable

Finally I want to know your answer , I think you are a professional. please tell me to all questions.

Thank You , Google I love you

Wachira

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

`Angel Zee  , Where are you ? I want to know answer , Please advice for me to help solve this problem !!! I want to clear debt $13.75 for adwords billing.

Adwords Team Please Advice for me , please tell me solve this problem !!!! How to solve this problem ? Please !!!!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank You Very much , I glad to see my account active . Thank For your kind , Thank For All helping . Today Somebody in Google call to my mobile phone  while I take a bath , My dad talk with somebody but he  speak english language not very well I don't know who are you ? .Please tell your number phone then I will call back to you , Or you can call me back again with same mobile phone. Thank a lot for adwords team.

Thank somebody in Google  who call me in today , I want to talk with you . I know you are work in Google. Please phone to me again with same number mobile phone.