AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

"An error has occurred: Dismiss" -- "An internal error has occurred. Please try again"

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Those are the error messages I get on the screen when I attempt to make a payment for my AdWords account (manual pay).

Happens on all browsers, refreshing doesn't help, clearing cache doesn't help. 

Windows 7 64-bit for what it is worth. Primarily using the latest Google Chrome, but as mentioned, browser change doesn't help.

How do I fix this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: "An error has occurred: Dismiss" -- "An internal error has occurred. Please try a

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well I finally got it to ad a payment -source- (not sure how, just kept trying and trying and trying).. but now even though I tried to put through $26, my balance is still at $0.00 and I still get the big red error at the top saying I haven't made a payment yet.

This is very frustrating..

Re: "An error has occurred: Dismiss" -- "An internal error has occurred. Please try a

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same problem, have tried several different payment methods with no success.

Refreshing the browser/cache didn't work.

The message displayed at the bottom of the form (as shown in the screen shot above):

"An internal error occurred. Please try again."

The error xhr response:

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi ametropia,

This is a known technical issue that our engineers are currently working on.

I have sent you an email, if you are still having issues please respond and I will be happy to assist.

Best,

Erika

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i m getting below error message below when i try to add my payment source which is VISA

An internal error occurred. Please try again.

thanks

Azzan 

Re: "An error has occurred: Dismiss" -- "An internal er

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

facing the same problem.