AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

promotional codes NEVER work!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The promotional codes never work! $100 free but never work!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: promotional codes NEVER work!

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi camobags,

There are some requirements for the vouchers and they are all different depending on which country you live in.

Most vouchers can only be used in accounts that are under 15 days old but I've seen them be sent to people whios accoutns have been inactive for months.

Where did you get your voucher and have you read the terms and conditions for it?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

Promo codes are limited by date and restricted by territory. You might be using an expired promo, or (more likely) one that cannot be used in your region.

[edit] purefuzz was faster by a few seconds Smiley Happy, Anyway,  now you know the restrictions..

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

In addition to what has been said above, I would like to point you towards this informative article by Googler Maneesha, who has shared some of the vital points and necessary info related to promo codes. Read this for more insights.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj