AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

promotional code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i got a promotional code worth 2000 and expire 30th mov 2013, but it says that its not valid in my region, hows that possible when it came to my office via speed post?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author pratik k
September 2015

Re: promotional code

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Pratik K,

Welcome to adwords community,
Make sure that once you have to spend 500 then you will get promotional code balance in your adwrods account. and your adwords should not be old more then 14 days.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Pratik K,

Promotional coupon codes must be applied to a new Google AdWords advertiser’s account within 15 days of the creation of the account.

This means that you will not be able to use your existing account. In order to redeem your voucher please open a new Google Adwords account and use the code

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Pratik K,

Welcome to adwords community,
Make sure that once you have to spend 500 then you will get promotional code balance in your adwrods account. and your adwords should not be old more then 14 days.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Pratik K,

Promotional coupon codes must be applied to a new Google AdWords advertiser’s account within 15 days of the creation of the account.

This means that you will not be able to use your existing account. In order to redeem your voucher please open a new Google Adwords account and use the code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

give me promotional code

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Mohd A Smiley Happy
Welcome to the community.

Regards to your issue, as far as I know, promotional codes will be given to new advertisers and need to be used within 14 days of receiving it. Are you by any chance have set up a new AdWords account? I have a link concerning to promotional codes. Here it is-https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Billing/Demystifying-the-Google-AdWords-Promotional-Codes-or...

Hope that helps a bit.
Good luck Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I m new with Adwords and got a promotional code when I entered my email. Then got this:

Your billing address doesn't match the country or region specified in the offer details.

Can some one help me please.

Thanks, 

Charles

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello nda732 Smiley Happy

Welcome to the community.

Is your billing address matches the the country or region specified in the promotional code offer details? Because as far as I know, it can only be used if it matches your billing address.
If you still having trouble, I suggest you contact AdWords support by going here-
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

Hope that helps a bit. Good luck Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi ollie, thanks for your friendly reply, one ques, so why I received the coupon if I cannot use it in my country :-(
Charles

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
You're welcome Smiley Happy.
That's a good question. But does it match to your billing address?
As for your question, basically it will be given to new advertisers to use it as a starting budget. Have a read on the link I provided on my 1st post above about promotional code.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am very old google user From Georgia (Europe) I already spent more than 148$ on google adwords but never got a promotional code. But my friend got it. How google is choosing people ? What do I need to get it ?