AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

problem with payment bilding account suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a problem with my account. We make a campaign a month ago and put 200 in and it got suspended for Țbilling issuesȚ they sent an automatic message and never explained the problem,, we did this again and again. When we call at google and put our ID they tell is suspended and sent mail at support to send more information from bank account but they give the same automatic message. My credit card will not work (idk why) the bank account got verified for wire transfer but our account is still suspended. What happened and what can we do ? It is almost impossible to speak with anyone from google directly.

Customer ID: xxxxxxxxx

is there any way to verify again the account? what info do you want and where should we send it to see? my bank info i scorrect and good...thanks

Re: problem with payment bilding account suspended

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi rvdesires

Can you please copy/paste the message that you received from the AdWords support? I'm happy to pass your issue for re-review. 

Thanks,

Zee
G+

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Scott ,

Thank you for your continued patience.

After reviewing your account xxxxxxxxx , it has come to our attention that your Google AdWords accounts do not comply with our Terms and Conditions. As a result, your account, and any related accounts that you may have created, have been suspended.

As you may recall, the Terms and Conditions to which you agreed to when you signed up for AdWords state that Google reserves the right to review and stop running any ads when deemed necessary. You can review these Terms and Conditions here: https://adwords.google.co.uk/select/tsandcsfinder.

NEXT STEPS

- If you are a prepay customer and have a balance remaining on your account, please visit http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?hl=en_GB&answer=8440 to learn how you can request a refund for the remaining balance. Please note that the activation fee and any service adjustments are non-refundable.

- Please refrain from creating any new accounts, as they will be subject to the same suspension.

- For privacy reasons, AdWords Support is unable to provide any additional information regarding this account.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Since this is a forum,confidental account information such as customer id should not be divulged. For account suspension due to billing, you may contact our Worldwide Help Center if you are unable to reach through Help Center Contact Us Form.

Have you checked the Terms & Conditions for your country? How about Payment Options Finder?

More Power,
Loraine

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi rvdesires,

I'm passing your issue to the AdWords support team. Please be patient, someone will reach out to you via email.

Best,
Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

we try to talk whit adwords support team but the only send a mail automat the dont say what is the problem where we mistake if we brake the rules what rules we brake i read the policy rules and i dont see where i mistake