AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Re: My Invalid Clicks?

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Mark,

We help protect advertisers from invalid traffic by working to isolate and filter out potentially invalid clicks before they ever reach your account reports. Each click on an AdWords ad is examined by our system. Google looks at numerous data points for each click, including the IP address, the time of the click, any duplicate clicks, and various other click patterns. Our system then analyzes these factors to try to isolate and filter out potentially invalid clicks before they ever show up in your account.

More about Google's protection against invalid traffic:
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/Demystifying-Invalid-Clicks-in-...

Thank you,
Zee
G+

Re: My Invalid Clicks?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Mark,

I'm with Zee on this one. Google do a great job of filtering the invalid clicks from accounts and if they didn't how could their business survive?

People have to be seeing success with their ad spend otherwise they would spend it somewhere else.