AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

please i need my money back

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please i need my money back
have been involved in the Google ads and paid 100 pounds, has not been
the completion and successful attempt
And sent mail until I get what you paid money through my credit card  
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: please i need my money back

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi GSC.
AdWords is an advertising platform. You're paying for your ads to be displayed or clicked, nothing more. Google does not promise any success or performance minimum. If Google delivered the ads you paid for, it fulfilled it's end of the bargain. It's not Google's fault if you didn't know what to do with the traffic.

Do you think that advertisers who advertise during the superbowl can ask for their money back if their ads don't generate the sales they were looking for? Can you get your money back from McDonalds AFTER you've eaten your food because it didn't taste they way you wanted it to taste?

Don't shoot the messenger here, but Google don't give refunds for delivered clicks/impressions.

If you paid 100 pounds for a "Google Kit" or something similar, unfortunately, this is a scam and has nothing to do with Google.

If you deposited money with AdWords and didn't spend it, you can cancel your account and request a refund.

Unfortunately, your message isn't very clear so if I have not answered your question, if you'd like to try post it again, but this time being a little clearer with more detail, I'll do my best to help you out.

Hope that helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
لم يتم تفعيل الحساب من الاساس قامو بسحب المبغ ولم يقومو بنشر الاعلان

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Unfortunately, Google did not show ads
Did not recover the money that has been withdrawn