AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

[please help] Bad thing happen when I use the same Bank Debit card with friend!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account was suppended

Because Google think im stolen somebody debit card and use it for my payment. But it's not true. How can i explaine the truth to Google? please help me fix, Google said if i fix this issue, then i can submit to keep running my adword account. 

Help me, how to fix this issue please!

and where i can submit when im already fixed?

have a nice day!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: [please help] Bad thing happen when I use the same Bank Debit card with friend!!

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi,

Have you entered the different billing information in both the accounts though the debit card is same?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: [please help] Bad thing happen when I use the same Bank Debit card with friend!!

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi Archit,
I do exactly the way you said.
Have u ever met the same problem ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Anand.
May u show what i should tell to Google? I already send a form to Google to explain. then i dont have any idea yet.
May u show a little more detail, thank you.

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

You can try after linking any other bank card within your billing.

Same card with different billing info might be the reason for suspicious payment activity and hence account suspension.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’