AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

payment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, i want to know how much i should pay for publish a webpage on google adwords. I know it is whatever my budget is, but i want to know whats is considerable good for the brand. it is a shoe brand named bed stu, and i want that the webpage appears on the top places.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: payment

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
How long is a piece of string. I think you answered your own question. It's different for every advertiser. The best bid is the one that generates the highest ROI for you or whatever generates the highest value for the metric that you're measuring.

You'll just have to experiment. If we knew what the correct formula was for every advertiser and site, we'd all be rich Smiley Happy

Re: payment

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Use the keyword planner (aka the keyword tool) to get an estimate of a CPC, for a given keyword (e.g the brand name). Also note, that if you do not own the brand name, you cannot use it in the ad-text.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’