AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

payment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi, i have made my payment twice of IDR 200,000 twice. your system so sucks that i does not show that first payment was made. my ad was  never appear on system and when i was looking for hint, it lead me to billing that my billing might not done. i have one question, if i paid already as per plan then why your system shows 'MAKE PAYMENT'???? Do not you mislead people? 

i have very first experience with Google business and i really got disappointed the way you created so much grey area, keeping people in dark.

solve this problem and return all of my money, i dont think i need google business anymore.

regards,

Manish

+6281574008989

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April

payment

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sparks,

This is a peer-to-peer help community, so no one here can access your account. 

Please open up your AdWords account and click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and call the number shown, or click Help (same location) and use another method to interact with support. 

You can also use this interactive web form to send your concerns or complaints to the AdWords team.

Kind Regards,

James