AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

payment threshold question please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello
I spend one of your Google adwords  accounts that I want to transfer my other account.
Please guide me as to what form should it transfer my money?
In the current account, can I use advertising effectively. While other accounts can use to easily bring this about.
Please help me give Google  adwords credit transfer.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @خدمات ت,

There is no way to transfer funds between various AdWords accounts. Each account stands on its own and is billed on its own, too. You will have to use each account accordingly. If you do not want to use one with money left in it, you can cancel the account and await a refund, which can take time to process. Or you can use up the funds and pause all campaigns. This information will guide you on canceling AdWords

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @خدمات ت,

There is no way to transfer funds between various AdWords accounts. Each account stands on its own and is billed on its own, too. You will have to use each account accordingly. If you do not want to use one with money left in it, you can cancel the account and await a refund, which can take time to process. Or you can use up the funds and pause all campaigns. This information will guide you on canceling AdWords

Kind Regards,

James