AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

payment not credited to my adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am from india. i have made a payment through net-banking on 10th feb, 2017. 48 hr already over but my payment is not reflecting on my adwords account. my amount deducted from my bank. but my adwords remaining credit is still zero. it is showing "Thank you for your payment. It will be reflected in your account after it has been processed". what should i do now.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Swagata, 

Depending on the financial institution as well as country your payment may take longer than 48 hours to process. I suggest you use the following article to check on the status of your payment since there is a chance that it was "declined" or "in progress". Use the following article to check your status: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375439?hl=en 

Let me know if this works! 

- Josh

Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Swagata, 

Depending on the financial institution as well as country your payment may take longer than 48 hours to process. I suggest you use the following article to check on the status of your payment since there is a chance that it was "declined" or "in progress". Use the following article to check your status: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375439?hl=en 

Let me know if this works! 

- Josh

Joshua, Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks joshua. now the amount is reflecting in my adwords account. but it took more than 48hr.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Happy to hear!

Joshua, Top Contributor