AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

payment not credited in my account after 1 week

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I paid Rs 500 amount last week for my adword account, still 1 week ago amount is not dispalying in my account. I spoke many time with your customer care online, they have only one statement for  everybody " Please wait for some time and we will update you once this is fixed. We have already escalated and this is in process". 

Please let me know when this will be sortout or not, if you are unable to resolve this payment issue on a 8th day as per your policies, that should be resolved within 24 hrs but still all fake.
Can you let me know, if you can able to solve this query, almost one week gone, you can't provide a better service on my query.
Everyday i getting stupid nonsense statement from your online executive  "We have already escalated and this is in process".
Just let me know how many weeks/months you need to get solve this query. Much poor your all process, all proof i sent for payment earlier. 

just let me know if not possible for you then hopefully i have to switch on other premium adservers globally. 

Please return my money, if you can't resolve any query. that indicate you spoling online advertising industry name.

Thanks,
Hemant

Re: payment not credited in my account after 1 week

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hemant, 

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunately, here on the online community we can't address your account issue as neither us or users have access to your account. I can only pass your issue to the support team who can contact your about your issue. Let me know if you were not able to resolve it by now and I'll pass your issue to the appropriate team.

Thank you,

Zee
G+