AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

payment issue

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear Concern

Adword customer support team not able to resolve payment transferring problem to our adwords account from past one week. It is very kind of you to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Today I called the Adwards team to resolve this problem, but again, they make excuses for not solving problem. Please see this issue as soon as possible.

Regard

Mr Khandelwal

Re: payment issue

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Mr Khandelwal

Welcome to adwords community!
can you please tell us how exactly you transferred the funds to your Google AdWords account? Usually, Bank transfer takes up to 6-7 working days (Business Days) to reflect funds in your AdWords account.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Problem is not payment not reflected in account after successful transfer.

The problem occurs when a bank transaction window appears after successful login to net banking. We are unable to transfer amounts from our bank account. There is error message appear "database connection not available" or "Your account details are not loaded from host system".

A similar problem occurred last week (not rectified till date) when I am transferring an amount by using SBI net banking. We have also informed this issue to Adwords team, but most probably they take this issue lightly.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Problem is not payment not reflected in account after successful transfer.

The problem occurs when a bank transaction window appears after successful
login to net banking. We are unable to transfer amounts from the account.
There is error message appear attached to this email.

A similar problem occurred last week when I am transferring an amount by
using SBI net banking. We have also informed this issue to Adwords team,
but most probably they take this issue lightly.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Mr Khandelwal,

I strongly suggesting you to contact your concerned branch as you are getting error with Netbanking on SBI website. I also suggest to check your browser, I am not 100% sure with this but As per my knowledge SBI uses highly secure 256-bit encryption and is compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and above or Mozilla 3 and above. If you have an older version of Internet Explorer or Mozilla, please upgrade your browser and re-try.

PS: You can use Master/Visa Debit card and cheque for payment also.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
We have already made several payments by using Yes Bank account to adword account, but no problem occurs during any transaction, this is an issue related to our Adwords account from last one week not with Yes bank or SBI bank. Presently, all other transactions are successful with other vendors. How its possible that payment made to this particular adwords account from last one week create problem, before one week all transactions are successful. Kindly check our adwords account and rectify this problem as soon as possible.