AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

payment issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, i wanted to activate google Adwords , I normally prefer making payments by debit card or net banking but when I couldn't make payments using debit card, and I am from India and when I saw supporting payments options is debit, credit card and net banking, but when I make payment it shows an error message "Payment unsuccessful due to a system error or scheduled maintenance, we couldn't process your payment. Please try again later, or contact support." So what should I do now?

Re: payment issue

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Sajin, -Have you verified that your payment method has sufficient funds? -Does your payment method have a maximum transaction amount that is lower than the payment you're attempting to make? -Have you encountered this error more than one time? If so, have you attempted to process the payment on different days? If none of the questions above lead you to a resolution, you may choose to contact AdWords customer support. Their contact information can be found here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en Please note: you may select your country from the drop-down list for the most relevant contact information. I hope this helps. Have a great day!