AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

payment issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, i wanted to activate google Adwords , I normally prefer making payments by debit card or net banking but when I couldn't make payments using debit card, and I am from India and when I saw supporting payments options is debit, credit card and net banking, but when I make payment it shows an error message "Payment unsuccessful due to a system error or scheduled maintenance, we couldn't process your payment. Please try again later, or contact support." So what should I do now?

Re: payment issue

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Sajin, -Have you verified that your payment method has sufficient funds? -Does your payment method have a maximum transaction amount that is lower than the payment you're attempting to make? -Have you encountered this error more than one time? If so, have you attempted to process the payment on different days? If none of the questions above lead you to a resolution, you may choose to contact AdWords customer support. Their contact information can be found here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en Please note: you may select your country from the drop-down list for the most relevant contact information. I hope this helps. Have a great day!