AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

pay adwords by credit card

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The company I work for is currently paying their Adwords invoice by ACH. We are trying to pay by credit card. However, when paying by credit card, there is a $500 threshold. If I'm interpreting this correctly, that means that every time the invoice reaches $500, the card will be charged. The problem is that throughout the month this company is spending MUCH more than $500 and it would become an issue of having over 1,000 transactions that would all need to be coded separately. Is there any way to consolidate the invoice and then pay by credit card in 1 transaction? Direct debit is not an option because there are debit blocks on the bank account. Paying by check or wire is more costly for us. Desperately want to find a feasible solution for credit card.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: pay adwords by credit card

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Andrea,

I'd suggest switching to Monthly Invoicing (provided you're eligible), as your spend is more than what CC can handle. Monthly Invoicing would better suit your requirement, as you'll have to pay only once every month (for the monthly spend) by either check or wire transfer and you'll have about 30 days (more in some cases) to make the payment.

Here's the eligibility criteria to switch to Monthly Invoicing:

• At least one year old business (registered)
  • Minimum spend of $5000 in any three months of the last 12 months

If you meet this criteria, you can call Google to get Monthly Invoicing set up for your account. More about Monthly Invoicing here and contact information here.

Hope that helps!

Good luck,
Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Re: pay adwords by credit card

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
please how do i pay with my credit card