AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

outstanding paymet & change of owners

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

i recently bought a premium domain off another domain owner (paid gud money ),  but when I set up adwords campains, google keep suspending me, when I contacted google, they mentioned about the fact the domain has issues regards to unpaid bills, and before they had 3 cid accounts. Cose of that it is considered high risk.

What I don’t understand is , how unpaid outstanding, when all campaigns are prepaid, Google adverts wouldn’t run unless acc has balance.

Second how do I let Google know that I have bought the domain over and new owner? And wat ever the past histry should not be considered.  calls and mails are not doing anything, I keep getting bounced around.

Someone please help me. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: outstanding paymet & change of owners

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Dean and welcome;

It seems that Google's Policy is that a domain must be brought into full compliance with policy before you can advertise it on Adwords;

I understand that you have no control over the previous owner, that had violated the policy. But, once a domain violated the policy, it first has to be brought into compliance.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

hi, thx for reply

I would like to get the domain in line with Google policey, but don’t know wat or how to do, cose google dint give much info.  At least if they give , I can talk to the previous owner and try to resolve it.

Any idea about the “outstanding” ? how it is possible?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Dean;

Does the site currently have any content, or it is a parked domain?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

It is a fully functional site, after buying the domain; we redid the whole site design and script and all. (I don’t know if its allowed to post domains in here).

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Dean;

Post the URL here . We'll try to see if it complies with landing page Policy

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

When I called google, they checked my site and also the advert campaign. And they said its fine. But cose of the old history, its keep getting suspended.

After calling and escalating the issue, I was told about the unpaid outstanding ( which I, even the google help desk staff  don’t understand at all ) and also 3 CID's for this domain, which is understandable as this domain was campaigned on goggle before. (under the old owner)

I asked the help desk staff abo **bleep** to do regarding new ownership, for that even he didn’t know wat to do. 

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

WOOO;

A very nice website for the Olympics. The site seems to comply with the Policy

I will ask a escalate your issue to Google, asking a policy reviewer to have a look.

[edited] : what message are you getting? Is your account suspended, or you just cannot advertise this url?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

well, Thank you, 

i want to get this site up and running in time for olympics, but only pbms pbms pbms. 

i received an email... >

Dear AdWords Advertiser,

We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing 
information. As a result of this review, your account and any related 
accounts have been suspended, and your ads are no longer running on Google. 
If you believe your account was suspended in error, please contact us 
through the AdWords Help Center.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team