AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

new account suspended, what is the reason?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I set up a new account to do some paid advertising for my amazon private label product and then got advised that my account was suspended?  Can you please advise me what is wrong?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: new account suspended, what is the reason?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there,

Please edit your post to remove your CID from your post immediately, otherwise Google will take it down for your own protection.

In terms of your actual query... maybe you've run in to some affiliate-type issue with your display URL or trademark usage, given that you mention an Amazon white label product.

Best option is for you to contact Google support via the top right corner and ask for clarification as to why you have had your account suspended.Most of the time it's for a valid reason and Google won't reverse the decision, but, very occasionally they get it wrong so it may be worth a shot.

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you very much for your reply.  I should have mentioned that the message i am getting is that my billing information in this account or a related account could not be verified.  Are you able to give any reasons what this may entail or the issues it may involve or require to rectify?  thanks in advance

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I see. I have to say it's unusual to be totally suspended just because you couldn't verify your billing info, unless Google thinks it's fraudulent activity.

It could be so many different issues within billing, and I really can't tell what that might be. What billing method did you set up with?

In any case, I'd still recommend you contact Google directly, asking for clarification as to why your failure to verify payment info resulted in suspension (overly harsh, possibly).

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks Jack,  I have been away due to evening here and having dinner etc.  I will get in touch with Support but they had previously told me to come here for an answer to my problem...strange indeed? 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Julien,

Support may tend to refer customers to the forum to general advice / tips, but we are just users ourselves and do not have the information to answer your account specific issue. 

Hope it works out.

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+