AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

my google account is sespended i need to know why and how to resolved

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

what should i need to do it is very confusision for me

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my google account is sespended i need to know why and how to resol

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mike,

Please be aware that this is a public forum. Neither the Community managera nor users have an access to your account. If you'd like to share more information, please feel free to do so. However, don't share your customer ID number or your email as this is not safe.

Thanks,

Zee
G+

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

• Have you verified that your billing address (including street number and zip code ) match those on record with the credit card issuer?
  • Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have checked with my credit card billing and Zip code There was a change in the name as i was using my nick name in the field name and My websites address is http://www.executiveride.com 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Fix the CC details and contact Google using the link provided in the suspension email

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Today i recieved this new email same as before 

This is my website address www.executiveride.com please advice me a solution how to get my account reinstate. If there is a billing error or any thing  Google need to define the problem so we can remove the issue 

Dear Advertiser, Thank you for your email.

*** Please do not respond to this system-generated email. ***

While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

You offer payment transactions on your site;

Please make sure you comply with the information harvesting section of the Policy.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Yes we comply with information harvesting section of the Policy we dont offer any incentive for submitting personal details . This is a limousine business and we collection information for booking and reservations only.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

This is the error is being showing in my Google adword account Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified 

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

No - You are NOT complying -

• You are lacking privacy policy; 
  • Are the transactions secured...?

etc...