AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

my all adwords account get suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi my name is krishna i tri to create any new account my account get suspended immediately reason major repeated policy violation and Suspicious behavior of payment activity i have been changed every thing like payment method, new domain, new contain with new address also asked google support team he is also not provide any response i do'nt know wht i do . i received mail from google given this link (https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended) i have fill this form 2 times after that not received any response last 20 days my business dip-pend on only in google adwords requesting you anyone please suggest me what to do. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ahmed Ali (Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: my all adwords account get suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Krishna,
Unfortunately, a "repeated policy violation" suspension is one that cannot be reversed. It is the most serious suspension and this will not be the first you would have heard of it. Unfortunately, we cannot offer you any more advice other than filling in the form that you mentioned. However, it is unlikely that you will be allowed to advertise with AdWords again.

Sorry.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ahmed Ali (Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: my all adwords account get suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Krishna,
Unfortunately, a "repeated policy violation" suspension is one that cannot be reversed. It is the most serious suspension and this will not be the first you would have heard of it. Unfortunately, we cannot offer you any more advice other than filling in the form that you mentioned. However, it is unlikely that you will be allowed to advertise with AdWords again.

Sorry.