AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

my adwords account was permanently suspened

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

i have created a new account on Google Adwords and add a credit card in my billing address. after adding the billing profile here is showing that "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified". i call to adwords support number and ask them about my account problem and they tell me reason and that is " your credit card is attach with many of adwords account so that's why your account is suspened". but its the first time that my account is attach with Adwords account. please tell me what can i do....??

Thanks

Re: my adwords account was permanently suspened

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi RootTech

Sorry to hear about your problems.

"but its the first time that my account is attach with Adwords account. please tell me what can i do....??" Did you not say this to the Google AdWords support representative when you talked to them - "i call to adwords support number and ask them about my account problem and they tell me reason and that is " your credit card is attach with many of adwords account so that's why your account is suspened" - what was their reponse to this when you told them? Could your card have been attached to other accounts without your knowledge?

Either way I think you need to talk to Google Support again and at least ask them for details, if they are prepared to give it to you, of the accounts your card was supposedly attached to. It should be no problem for you to check back through your credit card records to confirm either way.

Let us know ho you get on.

Dave

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account was suspended with the same message. If your cc is used in multiple accounts and they suspend your account is there any chance to get unsuspended if you remove the cc from the other accounts?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Sergiu

The problem here could be Double Serving - Google AdWords has an extremely strict policy which basically states 1 business - 1 account - you can read up on Double Serving here. They could be viewing the multiple use of the credit card as double serving - only a guess. Google AdWords explains that this policy is in place so as "to protect the value and diversity of the ads people see on Google, we generally discourage advertisers from running ads for the same or similar businesses across multiple accounts triggered by the same or similar keywords. This policy, known as "double serving," prevents multiple ads from the same or commonly-owned company from appearing on the same search results page."

With regard to getting unsuspended, have you tried to contact Google? If you haven't you should contact them - you can do so by using the 'Contact AdWords" tab at the top right of this page.

I would however do your homework first and read up on the Double Serving issue.

Please let us know how you get on.

Dave

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Most probably yes, as long as there are'nt any other spam tactics associated with the account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've also had a prospective client approach me with a "permanently suspended" account. In his case, there were no issues with his credit card - or multiple AdWords accounts. Rather, it was ultimately the nature of his offer (ebooks)

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi 0ross0

I suppose the questions to be asked here are,

1) What was the subject matter of the ebooks?

2) Were the ebooks being simply sold or offered in return for information i.e. information harvesting?

Dave