AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

my adwords account was permanently suspened

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

when I have spoken to google representative they said I have repeatedly violated text manipulation policy, they are not ready to help and said the decision to suspend the account is final, my account was running from last 6 months. Please help me how I can get my account un-suspended?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: my adwords account was permanently suspened

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Gaurav,
Unfortunately, when Google means final, they really mean in. There's nothing you can do to get your account unsuspended in this case I'm afraid.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Gaurav G wrote:

when I have spoken to google representative they said I have repeatedly violated text manipulation policy, they are not ready to help and said the decision to suspend the account is final, my account was running from last 6 months. Please help me how I can get my account un-suspended?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
This definitely wasn't the problem.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Can somebody help me know that previously I used to have google adwords account which was suspended due to policy violations. And now after 4 years when I tried to create a new adwords account with a new website linked to it it also got suspended.

However this time I have maintained all the policies accordingly and it still not unblocking my account. What can be the reason? And how to get a new Google adwords account for my new business <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove an unnecessary link. 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Click o
It's the user/advertiser who is banned, not the website. You will not be able to advertise with AdWords again. Google does a good job at protecting legitimate advertisers and their users and this is part of that.