AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

my adwords account was permanently suspened

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

when I have spoken to google representative they said I have repeatedly violated text manipulation policy, they are not ready to help and said the decision to suspend the account is final, my account was running from last 6 months. Please help me how I can get my account un-suspended?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: my adwords account was permanently suspened

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Gaurav,
Unfortunately, when Google means final, they really mean in. There's nothing you can do to get your account unsuspended in this case I'm afraid.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Gaurav,
Unfortunately, when Google means final, they really mean in. There's nothing you can do to get your account unsuspended in this case I'm afraid.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Gaurav G wrote:

when I have spoken to google representative they said I have repeatedly violated text manipulation policy, they are not ready to help and said the decision to suspend the account is final, my account was running from last 6 months. Please help me how I can get my account un-suspended?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
This definitely wasn't the problem.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Can somebody help me know that previously I used to have google adwords account which was suspended due to policy violations. And now after 4 years when I tried to create a new adwords account with a new website linked to it it also got suspended.

However this time I have maintained all the policies accordingly and it still not unblocking my account. What can be the reason? And how to get a new Google adwords account for my new business <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove an unnecessary link. 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Click o
It's the user/advertiser who is banned, not the website. You will not be able to advertise with AdWords again. Google does a good job at protecting legitimate advertisers and their users and this is part of that.