AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

my ads are not showing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have created my new adword account and ads were shown for 30 mins and in the billing page i found 21 clicks also. But now i see my account is under review. What could be the problem sir ?

Please help me about this sir.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my ads are not showing

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

AdWords often reviews account for security or billing, maybe you wait 2-3 days, if nothing change, you can contact with AdWords. I hope your Ads will run soon again.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

In order to protect your own AdWords privacy, I advise you to remove your CID from the post. Thank you!

If you hover mouse over the speech bubble of individual keyword, what message is shown to you?

Does it say ads running or not?

If the account is under review, then you might have to wait until the verification completes and your ads are back to normal delivery.

However if the problem still continues, feel free to contact Adwords support for more specific insights.

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by JamesT (Google Employee)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi nurjuanna123,

Dont worry take a deep breath..Google might have some issues with respect to your services that you provide. This is just for better users behaviour. Your set of services should not lead a improper message to the audience hence your accont is under review.

Google usually takes around 24 hours for account review..So i will suggest be patient and wait for their reply.
 If you dont receive any message from Google after 24 hours than kindly contact Google support for your issue.

Hope this Helps!

Thanks,

Azeem Shaikh

Azeem Shaikh
SEM Freelancer & Consultant.
Adwords & Bing Ads Certified Individual.