AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

my accounts suspended after fund money

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I depose money and start t create a campaign i found a red bar saying:

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts.

also no email was sent to me just the email of that the payment is sent and approved

this is my card i bill with it in another account of me 

i need to know if possible to return my account active or if not how can i refund my money i search in google and i don't find a good solution i need one of the team
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author noureddine r
January 2017

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the Community.

Since this is a public forum, we're unable to look at any personal accounts - but I'd like to offer assistance.

Given the specifics of your query, I would suggest reviewing this article about fixing suspended accounts with payment issues. If you're certain that your account meets all policy standards, and that the suspension is incorrect - you may request an appeal using this link.

Alternatively, if you'd like to explore refund options, please refer to this article.

I hope this helps.

Best,

Spencer

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author noureddine r
January 2017

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the Community.

Since this is a public forum, we're unable to look at any personal accounts - but I'd like to offer assistance.

Given the specifics of your query, I would suggest reviewing this article about fixing suspended accounts with payment issues. If you're certain that your account meets all policy standards, and that the suspension is incorrect - you may request an appeal using this link.

Alternatively, if you'd like to explore refund options, please refer to this article.

I hope this helps.

Best,

Spencer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to deactivate my google account and refound money in my bank