AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

my account suspended for payment but will not accept my new good card

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

now account is suspended and I can not get it to accept my new higher balance credit card account (goes up to $30,000) and unpause the account. to make matters worse, I have about $750 credit just stitting there doing nothing. I don't understand, I went to my bank's online screen and saw where google tested the new card for $1 on 3 different times and the guy at chase, said the charge went through.  What can I do to make this account active again

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my account suspended for payment but will not accept my new good c

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

What is written in the Suspension Email you recieved from Google.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us through the AdWords Help Center at  adwords.google.com/support/bin/request.py.

Dear AdWords Advertiser,

We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information. As a result of this review, your account and any related accounts have been suspended, and your ads are no longer running on Google. If you believe your account was suspended in error, please contact us through the AdWords Help Center.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I contacted them yesterday afternoon, I get this gut feeling nobody is doing anything

I put new card, the new card has a new address (and I put the new billing address) I am afraid the bots triggered a suspense, these bots may be triggering more suspenses than googlers can handle hurting my small business big time

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

You need to contact your local support Team 

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067 

Find your local office . 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried it before I came to this board and tried it again after you posted this. All I get is this recording of a firm voice of lady saying "it’s come to our attention your account is suspended......"  then references the massive terms and conditions which must be the credit card that I already deleted and replaced. 

I tried to talking to a person about the account but once they key punch the stigmatized customer id number  they told me they are only there for the new accounts and I am a "suspended account" as if I am an imposter that they cannot help and to go online to search and read this and that, go search Google help, basically "l would help you if I could, please go away" I could sense they really wanted to help but I was not on their conveyer belt. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't think there is such a thing as "local support team" here in the Houston area

I give up, how can i just get my money in the account? it $737

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

There is a link given in the suspension Email for your Refund procedure . Or you can cancel your account for refund

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8440?rd=1

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Dawn G;

Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’