AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

my Adwords account is suspended because of billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account has been suspended for billing issues. When they tried to charge my card it didn't go through because at the time I did't have money in account. If I pay will my acocunt be active again?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my Adwords account is suspended because of billing

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Jane,

Thank you for your posting. Regarding your account suspension issue, it looks our Adwords support team is already in contact with you on this issue. Please continue working with them as they have the most up to date information on your account suspension. If you not heard from them any longer than 1-2 business days, please let me know. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Well atually it's been about 2 weeks and still nothing

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Jane,

Please check your email. The last update shows our AdWords Support team sent you an email earlier today. Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes I have checked it but it has nothing to do with my suspended account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
All I want to know is once I pay will my account be active again or do I have to wait for them to reactivate it

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Jane,

It depends on why your account was suspended. If your account was suspended due to a minor violation of the AdWords Policies (i.e. landing page incorrect, trademark word, billing information is not up to date, etc), then fixing the violation may allow you to resume running your ads. If, however, your account is suspended for a major policies violations (i.e. repeated policy violations, fraud, etc), your account may be permanently suspended. If the latter has occurred, you should have been informed by email and/or AdWords account notification. Please check for both.